Tuesday, January 24, 2006

J.R.'s new blog

It has been a while since I wrote my first post to this blog - almost two years. Since then, many things changed. I've moved from Prague, Czech Republic to Raleigh, North Carolina, where I do something like a professional career training. My friend J.R. returned from South America, spent more than a year in Raleigh and now he is back again in Cuenca, Ecuador. He has a new blog and whole new web at http://www.gedanken-experiment.com/ so I recommend you to check it out.
That's it for today as I'm really, really tired.
M.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Marek ! I enjoyed seeing your photo's. None of Israel? My family name is Radonsky. Not very common at all. They are all from the Ukraine originally. Nice chatting, Deb Moger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home